Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome Back

Welcome to the Advanced Placement Comparative Government & Politics Blog for Tantasqua students. This site is designed to be used in connection to the A.P. Comp. Government & Politics course here at Tantasqua. My idea for this blog is to create a forum or an opportunity for students to respond, reflect, and exchange ideas on various concepts, topics, articles and questions that come up throughout the semester. Hopefully this will turn into a nice opportunity for us to examine world affairs and if all goes well, even when the course/semester ends we could still use this as a site to help us keep up with the world.
Best of Luck
Mr. Pratt

7 comments:

Emily said...

Hi, this is Emily Serio from AP Comp Gov.

Rachel said...

Hi, this is Rachel Keller from AP Comp Gov

Alyx_17 said...

Figured it out!

friosports said...

hey this is melissa! I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Finally figuered it out! Mac

LiamTheMarxianMccarthyst said...

Totally understand where you guys were coming from with the whole creating your own post accidentally....lets get political.

HK4prez said...

I would be the last one.......BUT hey I finally did it!